ACAOM Agenda: Winter 2018 Commission Meeting
The following institutions/programs will be on the ACAOM Winter 2018 Meeting Agenda, to be held February 21-24, 2018 in Tucson, AZ:
Renewal of Accreditation
- American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Roseville, MN (Master’s Degree program in Oriental medicine; institutional)
- California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco, CA (Postgraduate Doctoral program [DAOM])
- Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL (Postgraduate Doctoral program [DAOM])
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA (Professional Doctoral program [PD])
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT (Professional Doctoral program [PD])
- Kingston University, Pasadena, CA (Master’s Degree program in Oriental medicine)
- Nine Star University of Health Sciences, Sunnyvale, CA (Master’s Degree program in Oriental medicine; institutional)
The Commission also reviews pending interim site visit reports, monitoring (progress) reports and substantive change applications consistent with ACAOM procedures and timelines.
Hearings are closed to the public. Written public comments on programs being reviewed are welcome. Comments must be submitted by January 22, 2018 and should address substantive matters relative to the quality of the educational program with respect to its compliance with ACAOM’s accreditation standards. Comments should be submitted to email@example.com.