World Medicine InstituteWorld Medicine Institute
The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) took adverse action and terminated World Medicine Institute’s accreditation status, effective 30 April 2018.
After being placed on an Order to Show Cause on 25 February 2017, the institution failed to demonstrate compliance with the Commission’s Standards and Criteria for Accreditation.
Previous name(s): Tai Hsuan Foundation College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Master’s programs and Institutional:
- Pre-accreditation: 4/21/1991
- Initial accreditation: 5/13/1996
- Renewal of accreditation: 5/05/2002; 5/07/2005; 8/16/2009; 8/15/2015
- Termination of accreditation: 4/30/2018
- Next scheduled review: N/A
1073 Hind Iuka Drive Honolulu HI 96821